Imagine you need to sign in to some platform, and someone has sent you a link, a username, and a password. Here is what you have to do:
- open the messenger, follow the link, and open a login page in a browser;
- switch to the messenger, copy the username (okay, you can copy it during the first step, but let's admit — we often forget about it);
- switch to the browser and paste the username;
- switch to the messenger and copy the password;
- go back to the browser, paste the password, press the button — and you're logged in.